- The central characters are true to their delightful X-Files selves throughout the 13 episodes.
- The 45 minutes are well-paced.
- The conspiracy theories are unexpected and fun.
- There are only 13 episodes, which are both necessary and sufficient for a Lone Gunmen story.
- A few X-Files cameos (Mulder, Skinner, and Morris Fletcher) make the end extra nice.
- The axillary characters don't really come into their own until the end of the series.
- The writing is not particularly clever.
It was good background while organizing some old papers and filing. I would probably not sit down and watch it like a West Wing or the X-Files, themselves, but this was definitely enjoyable.